Hygienic Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizers
Looking for an effective alcohol-based hand sanitizer that combines the benefits of disinfecting your hands while being gentle on your skin? Well, our wide range of alcohol based hand sanitizers is produced from hand-picked organic substances that effectively kill different viruses and bacteria with zero side effects on your skin. They will provide all-round protection to your hands and protect you from severe disease-causing elements like the Coronavirus that will help you to fight the ongoing Covid-19.
Why Keeping Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers Is a Must In 2020?
Hand sanitizers are not new. They have been used in medical settings for very long. Initially, they were simpler alcoholic solutions to disinfect hands and medical equipment. In 2002 the CDC and WHO in 2009 recommended the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers as a quick and effective alternative for soap and water to destroy germs. However, in 2009 demand for alcohol based hand sanitizers rose with the outburst of the H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic, and amid the Covid-19 Pandemic, hand sanitizer demand peaked to its highest.
Pathogens cannot infect us until they find an entry point to reach our internal systems – mouth, eyes, nose, and ears are such portions. You cannot count how many times you touch those areas in a day with hands, intentionally, or just out of habit. Thereby, rubbing hands will alcohol-based hand sanitizers will keep them germ-free and will reduce the chances of infection by a great margin.
The Coronavirus is one of the few viruses that survive on different surfaces for long outside its host body. When you touch those contaminated surfaces virus gets attached to hands, and other places thereafter. So, you can get sick even if you do not interact with an infected person. Therefore, hand hygiene is one of the most important factors to contain the disease, and alcohol based hand sanitizers play an important part in it.
The ongoing pandemic of Covid-19 has been present for months, and there’s no sign of it to getaway. Chances are less than a vaccine will arrive soon as it takes longer for a vaccine to be developed. In the meantime, the best you can do is to take all the safety measures, and using alcohol-based hand sanitizers is a good practice. Frequent use of alcohol based hand sanitizers not only ensures your safety but also prevents the chances of transmitting the virus to another person.
We Provide You The Best Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers In India
Now and then fear of being infected by Coronavirus is knocking at our doors, and we’re in a panic to take all safety measures possible. As people are rushing to get alcohol based hand sanitizers stores are running out of them. To fill the gap, numerous small companies are utilizing the opportunity to grab the market. With less or none experience they’ve started to manufacture alcohol-based hand sanitizers where the quality of these products remains questionable. With years of experience in the fields of skincare products, our expert team has gained knowledge of growing needs for modern skin. Additionally, we’ve analyzed the science behind organic elements that helped us to include premium naturally-active ingredients in our alcohol based hand sanitizers.
Features Of Our Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizers
- Easy to use and easy to carry
Using our Isopropyl alcohol hand sanitizers is as simple as counting ABC. Just pour a little amount on your palm, rub gently, and let it dry. Now, you’re ready to go!
They also fit easily in your pocket or purse, thus convenient to carry.
Our IPA hand sanitizers contain aloe Vera gel to counter the dehydrating effects of alcohol. Aloe vera is a skin rejuvenating agent that soothes and moisturizes your skin.
Our alcohol-based hand sanitizers are only heavy on germs, not on your pockets. You can get them at very low prices.
Essential oils like Rosemary and Tea tree oil add fragrance to your skin and also have anti-oxidation and other medicinal properties.
All of our alcohol based hand sanitizers contain 60% alcohol or above that helps them to kill germs efficiently.
When And How To Use Our Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers
Of course, washing hands with soap and water is the best option to keep hands germ-free, availing such a facility is not always possible. When you’re outdoors, quick rubbing of hands with alcohol based hand sanitizers ensures safety from Covid-19. Besides, you can also keep your hands free from several other diseases causing pathogens.
- Drop a coin-shaped amount of alcohol-based hand sanitizer on your palm, gently rub your hands for few seconds until it dries out. Alcohol is volatile, and when it evaporates, takes germs with it.
- Use it every time you cough, sneeze or blow your nose. Do not forget to apply it before, during, and after being in public. Also, apply it each time you use washrooms.
- In group settings like classrooms and offices where people are in numbers germs spread easily. Using hand sanitizer in such scenarios will reduce the chances of transmission of viruses and bacteria.
Social distancing is important to reduce the spread of Covid-19, but it’s not always practical. It can be maintained for some time, not for always as we need to be at service to keep the world running, whether in educational institutions or workplaces. Sending your loved ones for such duties with a bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer will protect them from Covid-19 and other deadly diseases, and also keep your worries at check.
Warning: Do Not Use Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizers In These Situations
The main purpose of hand sanitizers is to reduce the spread of germs among us. But, if we do not apply it properly, it’ll fail to do so, and there’s no point using it. So, let’s follow the precautions to using alcohol-based hand sanitizers properly –
- Alcohols are highly inflammable. You should not get around a fire after applying it until the flammable alcohol evaporates. Also, make sure alcohol based hand sanitizers are stored in a place away from heat and open fire.
- Excessive use of alcohol based hand sanitizers can make the alcohol peel the oil layer off your skin. As a result, hands will become dry, cracks will appear, and you will feel itchy. But, worry not! Aloe vera present in our hand sanitizers will hydrate your skin, and nutrients present in essential oils will nourish your hands.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers work well in medical settings where hands come in contact with germs but remain clear of dirt and oil. In community settings, when your hands are full of dirt and grease, it’s better to first wash your hands with soap and water, they apply it for better results.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers come with a high amount of alcohol, and ingesting it can lead to alcohol poisoning. Children are more susceptible to it where accidental ingestion may lead to nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
Alcohol Based Versus Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizers – Which One Is Better?
Hand sanitizers are mainly of two types – alcohol-based and alcohol-free. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers contain 60 to 95 percent of ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, or n-propanol. These sanitizers are most effective to kill bacterial and viral pathogens including Sars-Cov-2.
On the contrary, alcohol-free hand sanitizers consist of Quaternary ammonium compounds as a major constituent that can reduce microbes. They are less effective than alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and cannot kill the Coronavirus.
Benefits Of Our Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizers
- Hand sanitizers are sustainable. As it evaporates soon after applying, you need no water or tissue paper which avoids additional wastage. Moreover, it promotes a hygienic and healthy habit.
- Applying hand sanitizers will reduce the chances of gastrointestinal infection. When there is no hand washing facility, rub your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before you eat food.
- Hand sanitizers are easy to use and time-saving. Pour it, rub your hands gently, and leave it for few seconds to evaporate. Your hands become germ-free instantly.
Also, alcohol based hand sanitizers have other benefits –
- Hand sanitizers reduce itching caused by mosquito bites.
- Apply them on pimple or zits, it will dry and remove them.
- Pour a drop of hand sanitizer on your phone screen or glasses, and rub with a soft cloth. They will become disinfected and also, shiner.
- Alcohols are good stain remover, apply it on splattered clothes or walls to clean them.
- You can also remove fingerprint smudges with sanitizers.
Frequently asked questions about hand sanitizers
- Do alcohol-based hand sanitizers kill the Coronavirus?
The outer layer of the Coronavirus consists of lipid molecules and spike proteins that protect the genetic material of it. Without an envelope, the virus is less effective and cannot survive for long. Alcohol present in hand sanitizers denatures the protein-lipid membrane of the Coronavirus and kills it. However, sanitizers need to contain at least 70% alcohol to function properly.
- How long it takes for alcohol-based hand sanitizers to disinfect hands?
Hand sanitizers with at least 70% alcohol (Ethyl alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol) kill 99.9% germs within 30 seconds of application, and up to 99.999% in one minute.
- Does your hand sanitizers follow WHO recommendations and CDSCO guidelines?
According to WHO recommendations, and effective hand sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol for effective disinfection. Hand sanitizers that consist of 60 to 95 percent of alcohol kills disease-causing agents better as compared to hand sanitizers with low alcohol concentration and non-alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- What ingredients do you use?
Our hand sanitizers are alcohol-based, and they contain handpicked organic ingredients like aloe vera gel and essential oils. Aloe Vera reduces the dehydrating effects of alcohols present in hand sanitizers to keep your skin hydrated, and essential oils add fragrance.
- Are your hand sanitizers safe for kids?
The best way to keep your kids protected from germs including Covid-19 is washing their hands with soap and water. When a hand washing facility is not available use hand sanitizers with 60% alcohol is effective. However, it’s advisable to keep these staff away from their reach as swallowing tiny amounts can lead to alcohol poisoning in children.
- How do alcohol-based hand sanitizers work?
Protein envelope of viruses helps them to invade the human host and enables its genetic material to cause diseases. Alcohol present in hand sanitizers denatures viral protein envelope and disrupts bacterial cell wall. Without protection, viral genetic material cannot infect human beings and cause diseases like Covid-19.
- Is alcohol-based hand sanitizers better than soap & water?
Although alcohol-based hand sanitizers kill most of the viruses and bacteria, sanitizers cannot kill several germs like coronavirus and cryptosporidium. Also, they don’t work well on greasy and dirty hands. Washing hands with soap and water are most effective to remove disease-causing pathogens and harmful chemicals from our hands. However, rubbing hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers is effective when a hand-washing facility is not available.
- Why should I choose your product?
As we strictly follow WHO guidelines, our alcohol based hand sanitizers effectively destroy disease-causing pathogens. Moreover, research conducted by our experts enables us to find highly effective organic ingredients for skin-friendly all-round disinfection.
- Can I handle food items after applying hand sanitizer?
Handling food after applying hand sanitizer is generally considered safe. Using alcohol based hand sanitizer adds an extra layer of disinfection in the food industry, after washing hands with soap and water.
- How long hand sanitizers work after applying?
Surprisingly, hand sanitizers only last for two minutes. Whether you wash your hands with soap and water or disinfect it with hand sanitizer, your hands remain germ-free until you touch a contaminated surface. Therefore, it is recommended to apply hand sanitizers frequently when proper hand washing facility is not available to fight life-threatening diseases including Covid-19.
- How do I know a hand sanitizer contains alcohol or not?
Not all hand sanitizers contain alcohol, other types of hand sanitizers contain non- alcoholic substances like Benzalkonium chloride (BAC) as an antimicrobial agent. They are effective against several microbes, but cannot kill Coronavirus. While buying a hand sanitizer look at the label for the ingredients used. If it says to contain at least 60% alcohol, it’s good for your protection against Covid-19.
- Are there any side effects?
Our IPA Hand Sanitizers have no side effects on your skin. They contain aloe Vera gel and essential oils that counter the harshness of alcohol. They are tough on germs but nourishes your skin to keep them in good shape.