Features of aloe Vera gel
- Makes the skin soft and hydrated.
- Can be used to clear the scars on the skin.
- Works as a makeup cleanser.
- Reduces skin breakouts.
- Not tested on animals.
- 99% organic product.
- Suits all skin types.
- It is ideal to be used every day.
- Can be applied before the usage of foundation.
- It is a multipurpose beauty gel that can be used on hair as well as skin.
How to use the gel on the face?
- Pour few drops of aloe Vera gel on your palm.
- Then apply the gel evenly to your face.
- Massage your face gently until the gel gets absorbed into the skin.
- Wash your face and clean it with dry and soft towel, do not rub the towel hardly as it may cause skin irritation.
- For better results follow this process thrice a week.
How to use the gel on hair?
- Pour 1 large tablespoon of aloe Vera gel into the mixture of yogurt or coconut oil as per your choice.
- Then apply the solution to every streax starting from the scalp to its end roots.
- Fold your hair for half an hour and then go for the head bathe.
- Wash your hair with shampoo so that the impurities get removed.
- For better results follow this process twice a week.
Precautions to be taken
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and light place.
To conclude with saying, Ayurveda in the form of aloe Vera gel has given the best gift of nature that not only effectively works for the skin but also is the best hair exfoliator.