Aloe Vera gel is considered to be a therapeutic plant. Aloe Vera gel has stupendous power to heal sunburns, minor cuts, and even small abrasions. This gel is multipurpose as it is effective on both skin and hair.
Salient features of Aloe Vera gel
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
- Reduces skin breakouts.
- Eliminates the germs and bacteria’s which cause acne.
- 99% organic product as derived from the xanthan gum.
- Suitable for every skin type.
- Acts as a sunburn soother.
- Multipurpose beauty gel can be used for hair and skin.
- Paraben-free product.
- No-added colors or chemicals.
How to use on skin?
There are many ways to apply the gel to face. When you apply the aloe Vera gel on the face, the pores start getting tightened and prevent the impurities from entering the skin. The gel is absorbed on the skin very easily because of its greasy texture.
How to apply on hair?
It’s very simple to apply the aloe Vera gel on hair. Mix the gel properly with the yogurt or some other mixture and then smoothly apply it on your scalp. For better results follow this process thrice a week. Your scalp and hair will feel refreshed and properly cleaned before ever.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and light place.
- Keep it away from the children.
Aloe Vera gel is itself a blend of many therapeutic properties that not only cures hair or skin problems but can heal many other problems related to the digestive system, suntans, wounds, etc.